Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gaga for Flowers

Inspiration:  April 2014 INN Box

Products: Essie Style Hunter and Hide n Go Chic, China Glaze Gaga for Green

Thoughts: I always do the Surprise Me option for the INN Box (Inzuri Nail Nation), and this month I got the Petal Power set. (I also got some Burt's Bees cleansing creams and a set of the Revlon Marchessa nail wraps!)  Even though I had some problems receiving my March box (should be on its way finally!), I highly suggest you check it out as this is my favorite nail subscription box as the curated sets of different brands always work so well together. I've been wanting to try flowers with my dotting tool, so that is what I did with this month's Essie colors.  The China Glaze ended up being my favorite as I love the bright pop of this spring green.

No comments:

Post a Comment