Sunday, February 7, 2016

In the Box: FanMail Valentines & Galentines

I wrote a few months ago about FanMail, a woman-oriented geek box.  Well, once again, they included some nail goodies (I will be ecstatic if this twice a year nail-goodie thing continues).  The theme of their January box was Valentines & Galentines, and I guess everything adhered to that.  While it is not a beauty box, it did contain these awesome exclusive Nailed It! nail wraps in Sestrahood of the Traveling Genes from Espionage Cosmetics (a $10.00 value).

What other goodies did I get? Truthwitch Map Poster, Claire's Wedding Ring Necklace Set, Fandom Greeting Card Set, Princess Bride T-shirt, Red Witch sampler, and an ARC of A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab, which was only included in 40 boxes.  With so many exclusive items, it is hard to put a good value on the box, but I would say the items I liked (the nail wraps, the T-shirt, and the book), made it worth it (not sure how I would feel this month if I wasn't one of the lucky recipients of the book).

No comments:

Post a Comment