Saturday, August 17, 2019

Ipsy Haul: Endless Summer (Includes Nail Polish)

Ipsy Shopper currently has another great haul that includes nail polish!
The Ipsy Haul: Endless Summer is $59.99 shipped and includes 14 items, many of which are full sized!  Here is the list off of Ipsy:
• 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster
• PLAYA Endless Summer Spray
• HUDA BEAUTY 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands
• BENEFIT COSMETICS BadGal Mascara in Black
• THEBALM COSMETICS Lipstick in Konnichiwa
• PIXI BY PETRA Rose Glow Mist
• CIATÉ LONDON Extraordinary Translucent Powder
• OFRA COSMETICS Rodeo Drive Highlighter
• PURLISSE Matcha Green Tea Antioxidant Priming Moisturizer
• I DEW CARE Straight Radiate Moisturizer
• PRETTY WOMAN Nail Polish in Berry Wild
• GLOW FOR A CAUSE Lip Love Lip Balm in Flirt
• FEEL Bright Daily Squalane + Facial Oil
• ORYZA Shimmer & Contour Eye Palette
I had previously received the Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands in my July 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus, but it is so amazing that I definitely plan on gifting this one.  Other items that really excited me were the Ofra Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter because it is one of my favorites and great to have a spare for one the go, the Ciate London Extraordinary Translucent Powder because I needed new powder, the theBalm Cosmetics Lipstick in Kinnichiwa because I love everything I have tried from theBalm, and, of course, the Pretty Woman Nail Polish in Berry Wild.  While I love this color and it is great year-round, the formula is not the best.  I ended up putting on and extra coat than normal (3 on most of my toes and 4 on my big toes) and it still looks thin and a little streaky.


No comments:

Post a Comment