Sunday, July 28, 2019

July 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus

This month's GBP was pretty much to my taste. The items I received were:
  • Pixi by Petra Glow Mist (a $15 value)
  • IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Super Black (a $24 value)
  • Naked Cosmetics 4-Piece Pigment Set (a $40 value)
  • Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands (a $45 value)
  • Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm (a $45 value)
The Huda 3D Highlighter Palette is definitely the hero item for me this month.  This palette is AMAZING!  I also really like the Naked Cosmetics, but wonder why it was a normal 6-piece set.  Not the biggest mascara fan, but I have tried IT Superhero before and it is one of my more preferred ones.  The Purlisse Balm smells and feels great.  The only miss was the Pixi Mist, which I had been looking forward to.  All told, this $25 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus has a value of $169!

No comments:

Post a Comment