Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stellar Cameo

Inspiration:  April 2014 Rainbow Honey Mini Mystery Box

Products: Rainbow Honey Cameo 18, Stellar Treat, and All Your Bases

Thoughts: Even though I didn't get the Rainbow Honey sample in this month's Ipsy, I really wanted to try it so I decided to take advantage of the 25% Ipsy coupon and ordered the April Mini Mystery Box - which was so awesome that I ended up subscribing.  I am almost out of my current base coat, so I decided to just go ahead and use the base I received, All Your Bases, and it is really nice.  It took longer to dry than my current one, but that is no biggie.  The formula on Cameo 18 was a little drier than I expected but Stellar Treat was thick which made it super easy to spread the glitter around.  This Mystery Box was so awesome (I also received a Rose Nectar Rollerball, Sparkling Agave Pigment, Rose Nectar Lip Balm (my favorite item!), and some nail art studs) that I decided to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment