Saturday, July 19, 2014

Look What I Won: Wantable July YouTube Prize

I have been subscribing to Wantable Intimates (clicking will take you through my referral link)since the beginning of the year, but have not tried their Make-Up box yet.  At the end of last month, they were running a contest on YouTube to win the top ten items from the July Make-Up box...and I won!  Of course, one of those items was a nail polish, Spellbound (an exclusive to Wantable brand) Belladonna, a pale pink.
What other goodies did I get?  Ofra Blush in Winter Rose Glow, Mosaic Powder in Roman 3D Mosaic, Liquid Blush in Pink Lady, Bella Il Fiore Rollerball Eyeshadow in Monet, (Pla)Beauty Lip Glam Lip Gloss in Sheer Beauty, Mica Beauty Felt Tip Eyeliner, Eddie Funkhouser Hyperreal Pure Pigment in Dollicious, GlamNatural Lip Cream in Love Affiar, and Vincent Longo SPF 15 Lip Stain Lipstick in Fleur de Flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment