Sunday, August 10, 2014

Purple Dots

Inspiration:  August 2014 Julep Maven (clicking will take you through my referral link)

Products:  Julep Avni and Katie

Thoughts:  Normally I choose Modern Beauty, but as the second product for the Modern Beauty box this month was the Sweep Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral, which everyone received towards the end of last year, I switched for the first time ever.  I love Chromes and Metallics, so I was totally in love with this month's Wanderlust collection.  I chose Classic with a Twist so I could get these two gorgeous purpley colors and chose Plum for my Gel Eye Glider.  Avni is beautiful, but was a pain to apply.  It was really thick but would run off the brush.  Katie applied was closer to their normal formula.  I chose the design that was close to what Julep showed when the announced the colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment