Friday, March 27, 2015

In the Box: 2015 Spring Beauty Trends Memebox

I recently discovered Memebox which sells curated boxes of Korean beauty products.  They recently moved to California, and their stuff ships fast - I received this box in less than a week from my order.  While I usually purchase their mystery boxes, I thought the 2015 Spring Beauty Trends box looked like a must-get, especially since it had nail polish.  Each box had one of five randomly selected colors from Clio, but oddly enough, the one I received Dewy Pink (S102) was not one of the possibilities listed.
What other goodies did I receive?  Peripera Love Fairy Tint Glow Stick in Ready for Kiss, Skinfood Pineapple Morning Peeling Gel, Skin79 Rose Waterful Mask, Lioele Lioele V-Line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment