Tuesday, May 26, 2015

In the Box: Birchbox Limited Edition Under the Sun

I love when Birchbox (clicking will take you through my referral link) does LE boxes.  For summer, they just released their Under the Sun box, which contains great summer essentials.  The nail polish included was part of ncLA's Swim Club collection, Bikinis & Martinis.  It is a pink (and not the type of pink I like) that does offset a tan very well, but the formula is rather streaky, which is not something I would expect for a polisht that runs $16 a bottle.

What other goodies did I get?  Baggu Standard Baggu Tote Bag in stipes, Cynthia Rowley Beauty Beauty on the Go Multi Blush & Bronzer Duo in Pink and Bronze, Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Cameo, Sugarpova Flirty Lips Like Sugar Gummy Candy, Chloe + Isabel Birchbox Exclusive Medina Convertible Pendant Necklace, Knockaround Premiums with case, and Supergoop! Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen with Olive Polyphenols SPF 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment