Saturday, January 12, 2019

January 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus

This month's Ipsy Glam Bag Plus is a little more skincare heavy than I like, but that seems to be a common theme among makeup companies in January.  The items I received were:
  • Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara (a $24 value)
  • Vasanti Matte Crush Lipstick Pencil in Berry First Kiss (a $23 value)
  • Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum (a $45 value)
  • Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (a $22 value)
  • Violet Voss Mini HG Eye Shadow Palette (a $18 value)
  • Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion (a $40 value)
This month's box did have some misses for me - especially the Eyeko liner as I have so many black liners, and I don't particularly like Eyeko's liners.  Also, I wouldn't have minded two skincare products if they were more different.  While one is a serum and one is a moisturizer, they are both morning routine products.  I do really like the palette!  All told, this $25 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus has a value of $172!

No comments:

Post a Comment