Sunday, December 15, 2019

December 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus

December was another month of great hits and terrible misses. The items I received were:
  • Ittse The Van Ness Eyeshadow Quad (a $60 value)
  • Evolue Skincare Super Oil (a $68 value)
  • Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Stay Spray Setting Spray (a $25 value)
  • Complex Culture Press & Set + Bronzer Brush (a $35 value)
  • Noyah Organic Lip Balm Set in Peppermint & Vanilla (a $7.98 value)
The hits for me this month were the wintery neutral eyeshadow quad that came in a magnetic palette, the setting spray because I do love all things Tarte, and the lip balm duo which work wonderfully.  The brush fells nice, but I have others that work better.  The horrible miss was the oil - I don't use oil, and this one smelled like rotten cheese.  Luckily, all the other items made up for it.  All told, this $25 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus has a value of $195.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment