Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Very Casual Elegance

Inspiration:  Color

Products: Cult Nails Intriguing, Casual Elegance, and Winter's Light

Thoughts: I was lucky enough to win Cult Nails's Casual Elegance collection from Refined and Polished and  Polish Obsession (both excellent blogs).  These colors are beautiful and don't quite look like my picture.  Intriguing is actually a periwinkle holo, no a steely teal like it looks in the pic.  While the polishes were very nice - Casual Elegance even covered in one coat - this mani was actually a fail.  I had a cute design on my ring finger using Casual Elegance and Intriguing, but Winter's Light - which when I tested it went on sheerer on my nail wheel - completely covered it up.  Oh well, Winter's Light is definitely my favorite color in this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment