Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pitch Pink

Inspiration:  Color

Products: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Rosy Outlook, Art Club Nail Art Duo Black

Thoughts: I have got to say that I totally understand why Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure was a Birchbox Find.  I got excellent coverage in just one coat, it dries fast, and it has built in top coat and base coat.  Also, I had the absolute easiest time applying this color (hated the brush the first time I used a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure color, but that was a glitter).  As you have probably figured out, I suck at cleaning the polish off my skin after painting, but what you see in the picture is exactly what my nails looked liked after painting - that's how nicely this brush worked.  The pink was a pretty color, but it pops even more with the black side french, which was also ridiculously easy with the Art Club Nail Art Duo's awesome striper brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment