Sunday, June 8, 2014

In the Box: Birchbox Limited Edition Modern Mermaid

I always love when Birchbox (clicking will take you through my referral link) does LE boxes!  As soon as I saw Ruffian featured in the new Modern Mermaid box, I knew I would be buying it.  Ruffian is seriously the best polish I have ever used.  It's on the pricier side, but the formula is amazing.  Modern Mermaid came with the Endless Summer trio - Endless Summer, Sahara, and Blue Lagoon.
What other goodies did I get?  Anatasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat, Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant Cologne Absolue Travel Spray, Captain Blankenship Mermaid Mane Sea Salt Spray, Coola Liplux SPF 30 Original Formula, Stephanie Johnson Mermaid Mirror, and Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil in Electric Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment