Wednesday, August 28, 2019

August 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus (Includes Nail Polish)

This month's GBP had some great hits, but also a rather disappointing miss. The items I received were:
I am a huge fan of theBalm and this palette really does contain some of their best eye and check shades.  The F.A.R.A.H. brushes are gorgeous and perform better than the last brushes I got from them, and the Tokyomilk blush oil stick is surprisingly wearable.  I knew the Ahava would be a miss for me as I am not a fan of non-sheet masks, but what disappointed me the most was the Smith & Cult nail lacquer.  Pale pink is not a color I would ever pick up on my own, but I wanted to try this formula - and it sucked.  After 3 coats, it still wasn't totally opaque and was blotchy to boot.  For an $18 polish, I expected a lot more. Anyway, all told, this $25 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus has a value of $157

!

No comments:

Post a Comment