Thursday, February 20, 2014

In the Box: Julep Cupid Mystery Box with Mystery Pack Add-On

Every so often, Julep (clicking will take you through my referral link) will offer a mystery box.  Usually they will release one item that will be in it; leaving the rest a total surprise.  For Valentine's Day, they had three available Cupid Mystery Boxes - a pedi lovers, a make-up lovers, and a mani lovers.  While I do love make-up, I liked the gaurenteed color in the pedi lovers box best.  Aphrodite (middle) is a gorgeous orchid shimmer.  The other two colors I received were Claudette (left), a smoky brick red creme, and Karen, a peach bellini frost.
Julep always offers add-ons when you check out, and this time they had a mystery pack, so I couldn't resist.  It ended up being three colors: Stefani, a gold-flecked grey metallic, Kennedy, a khaki creme, and Angela, a deep sea blue molten.  Angela was definitely my fave!
What other goodies did I get? Mint Condition Pedi Cream, Double Step Foot Treatment & Friction Stick, and a foot file.


No comments:

Post a Comment