Friday, February 21, 2014

In the Box: Birchbox Limited Edition Birchbox Finds

I love when Birchbox (clicking will take you through my referral link) does LE boxes.  This time, they did a Birchbox Finds box.  For those unfamiliar with Birchbox, a Birchbox Find is a drug store item, as opposed to a specialty store item.  I find that the Birchbox Finds tend to be some of the items I use the most.  Now, I probably won't use this Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Rosy Outlook the most because I am not a fan of the brushes Sally Hansen uses in this product, plus I have received a lot of pinks this month.  However, the formula is great.
What other goodies did I get?  Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask, Covergirl Bombshell Shadow by LastBlast in Ice Queen, Covergirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast in Very Black, John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir, Nivea Kiss of Color & Care in Sheer Caramel, and

Rimmel London Stay Glossy 3D Lipgloss in Popcorn for 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment