Friday, February 28, 2014

Cherry on Top

Inspiration:  Feburary 2014 INN Box

Products:  OPI Black Cherry Chutney, Essie Jamaica Me Crazy, China Glaze Your Present Required

Thoughts:I always do the Surprise Me option for the INN Box (Inzuri Nail Nation), and this month I got the Love Hurts set. No bonus beauty items this month - BOO! - but that's probably because the INN Box is going through some changes.  They are going to a three-tier subscription model where you can choose to receive two or three polishes.  I highly suggest you check it out as this is my favorite nail subscription box as the curated sets of different brands always work so well together.  I always reflect on the three I get until inspiration strikes in a way to use all three together.  This month, the name of the OPI one made me think of ice cream sundaes, so I did an accent nail that is reflective of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment