Friday, January 10, 2014

Inky Noir Matte


Inspiration:  Color

Products:  Formula X for Sephora Hotter Under the Water from the Ariel Whatca-Nail-Call-It set, Ruffian Matte

Thoughts:  Of the three Disney Princess nail sets from Sephora, the Ariel one was definitely my fave, and part of that was due to the new Formula X for Sephora line.  Every polish I have tried from this brand so far has been excellent, and Hotter Under the Water only required one coat. I am also totally in love with their topcoat which I usually use on my nails (gives too much glare in pictures though, so normally I photographic before applying).  However, this time I used the Ruffian Matte topcoat that I just ordered from Birchbox.  I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out so I planned to try it this weekend.  I really wish I would have done this for work - edgy sophistication.

No comments:

Post a Comment