Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ruby Red Nail


Inspiration:  January 2014 Birchbox (clicking will take you through my referral link)

Products: Nail Rock Nail Glitter Kit in Glitter Dust Red

Thoughts:This nail kit was incredibly easy to use - just apply two coats of the polish, dip nail in glitter pot and let dry for 20 minutes.  This is a lot of glitter - reminds me of Dorothy's ruby slippers - so I only did an accent nail like the Birchbox product info card mentioned.  The polish was a little runnier than those I normally use, but it went on easy and two coats seems to do well.  I did have to put an additional coat of topcoat on the glitter, though (not shown in picture).  Not really sure if I was supposed to top coat the glitter, but we'll see if it makes it last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment